Monday, October 7, 2013

DFWA Hell's Gate Haunted Hike

For more DFWA pictures and updates on events visit: DFWA FaceBook
For more DFWA Information on upcoming events visit: DFWA Website

The DFWA Hell's Gate Haunted Hike was not for the meek! Our tough and weather rough members braved darkened clouds, lightning, down pours and an ocean of mud to trek out to see Screaming Bridge and Hell's Gate. Seems that often when this event meets bad weather rolls in. Personally I am not a big paranormal person but something I can't seem to explain is my GPS issues whenever I get close to either Screaming Bridge or Hell's Gate. Every time my GPS will either lock up, show us going in circles or backwards. This time a member had the same problems that I did! In regards to equipment failure this is truly an enchanted forest. Other than it raining and slogging through heaps of mud we made it and accomplished our goals. Hope to have as dedicated a group on future events! - DFWA